As a key leader at JM Family Enterprises, the Vice President & General Manager for JM Lexus is responsible for the oversight of the entire dealership operation. The incumbent will have proven ability to lead large complex organizational change initiatives through effective influence-based leadership This role is an ambassador for our operating model and will drive sales, align people and business strategies for maximum impact.
The successful person for this role will be a futurist grounded by data, who builds strong partnerships across teams and senior stakeholders to advance the company’s sales strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead a dynamic Sales, Service, Finance and Administration team to drive outstanding results
- Collaborate with the President/Responsible Executive for JM Lexus to oversee and provide insight into the strategic direction of planning and initiatives related to employer brand advertising, sales/lease promotions and staffing needs
- Innovate processes to achieve financial growth by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as aligning with New/Used inventory teams on expenses by department
- Establish key metrics and KPIs including but not limited to adjusted selling gross, effective labor rate, retainage, age of inventory, technician productivity & efficiency, new and used units sold and PVR
- Ensure fixed operations teams are in compliance with manufacturer guidelines related to parts inventory, warranty compliance and repair frequency
- Exemplify JM Family leadership qualities by being passionate about our company culture and success
- Build a strong employer brand through continued community relations and driving strategic efforts