A division of JM Family, one of FORTUNE’s best companies to Work For, for the past 20 years, has an immediate opening in our Technical Operations Center for a Field Technical Specialist.
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC is the world’s largest independent distributor of Toyotas. The company was established in 1968 when Jim Moran partnered with Toyota Motor Sales to help expand the automaker’s presence in the U.S. market. Today, Southeast Toyota distributes vehicles, parts and accessories to more than 177 independent Toyota dealerships in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. The company helps its dealers sell nearly 20 percent of all Toyotas in the nation through innovative sales and marketing programs, customer service, accessory development, fleet sales, and transportation and logistics.
At SET, we do it better, which has led to our Associate’s voting us as one of Fortune’s top 100 Companies to Work For, for the past 20 years. At SET, hard work and professional dedication is rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits!
Paid Vacation and Personal Time
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Health care and dependent-care spending accounts with Company contribution
Retirement plans - Profit sharing, 401(k), pension
Life insurance with AD&D
Short- and long-term disability
Prescription drug program
Job Responsibilities of the Field Technical Specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
● Administering technical assistance and support for Toyota Dealers by providing technical direction over the phone, coordinating on-site dealership visits and providing hands on guidance
● Assisting in the administration of updating dealerships on recently released recalls and vehicle stop sales through teleconference meetings and Webex presentations
● Ensuring quality repair processes are performed during campaign repairs and performing dealer reviews if post concerns are observed
● Providing product feedback through technical reports and communication with Toyota Technical and Quality Compliance Departments to investigate and resolve product quality, product liability or safety related issues
● Administering the processing of Technical Dealership Product Reports ensuring Toyota Clear Communication practices were followed when reviewing and editing
● Representing Toyota in State Lemon Law Hearings and National Center for Dispute Settlement (NCDS) Arbitrations
● Supporting dealers with technician growth and retention by evaluating dealer opportunities and creating innovative solutions